- DZ/GZ Driver Required Immediately
- We are a well-established moving company located in Etobicoke looking to expand our team. Willing to train the right candidate.
- Must have DZ or GZ license (compensation based on experience)
- Must be over 25 years old (for insurance purposes)
- Must have clean drivers abstract
- Maintain truck, equipment & log at all times
- Drive 26' truck for moving company
- Ensure truck is loaded to comply with MTO standards
- Perform circle checks & and report maintenance of vehicles.
- Blanket wrap & protect load.
- Load & offload. Move furniture as required
- Fill out & manage paperwork during the course of the day.
- Communicate with the office after every delivery or as required
- Keep the unit clean.
- Keep record of deliveries
- Knowledge using hand and power tools an asset
- Willingness to help with other tasks as required
- Good command of the English language required
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
- Salary: From $20.00 per hour Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday Supplemental pay types:
- TipsCOVID-19 considerations: Yes
PROFESSIONAL MOVERS/ASSEMBLERS Must be able to lift at least 60 lbs, bending, crouching, kneeling, attention to detail, handling heavy loads, manual dexterity, fast paced environment, and attention to detail. Candidates will be responsible for the safe loading and unloading of items onto trucks as well as packing away items properly. Driver's license and knowledge of use of power tools is an asset.
- Must be proficient in GPS/map reading and have an ability to communicate directions.
- Must be able to communicate in an effective, helpful and friendly manner with co-workers and customers.
- Must have the ability to listen and take instruction from supervisor regarding customer service, moving/packing techniques.
- Ability to effectively present information to team members and customers.
- Fundamental Math Skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of Canadian dollars and weight measurements, volume, distance and time.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations with limited standardized procedures. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions presented in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of this job. The employee is occasionally required to lift 100 pounds or more. Proper vision capabilities are
required. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service by efficiently and effectively moving clients’ belongings in both residential and commercial moves.
- Safely pack/move/unpack customer belongings by utilizing all of the proper moving equipment and techniques.
- Ensure proper organization/safety/security of the items in the truck.
- Ensure vehicles are properly signed in/out per use.
- Ensure compliance with the policies stated in training or by management.
- Fulfill and exceed client expectations in accordance to Sueland Inc. core values and mission statement.
- Contribute to a fair share of team work discussed for the job.
- Maintain the appearance of the company, always be on job sites in clean Sueland Inc. uniforms and ensure proper personal hygiene.
- Participate and be an active contributor in improving procedures for moving.
- All other duties assigned by the supervisor on the job. Application deadline: 2022-05-05 Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent Salary: Up to
$18.00 per hour COVID-19 considerations: Staff are expected to be vaccinated against Covid. To exercise social distancing as much as possible, the use
of masks/gloves and living within the guidelines in/out of the workplace. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Part-time hours: 20-50 per week Salary:
$16.00-$20.00 per hour.
- On-site parking Schedule:
- 8 hour shift Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Tips COVID-19 considerations:
- Covid protocols are in place. This is a customer requirement.