PROFESSIONAL MOVERS/ASSEMBLERSMust be able to lift at least 60 lbs., bending, crouching, kneeling, attention to detail, handling heavy loads, manual dexterity, fast paced environment, and attention to detail. Candidates will be responsible for the safe loading and unloading of items onto trucks as well as packing away items properly. Driver's license and knowledge of use of power tools is an asset.
- Must be proficient in GPS/map reading and have an ability to communicate directions.
- Must be able to communicate in an effective, helpful and friendly manner with co-workers and customers.
- Must have the ability to listen and take instruction from supervisor regarding customer service, moving/packing techniques.
- Ability to effectively present information to team members and customers.
- Fundamental Math Skills: ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers and decimals. Ability to perform these operations using units of Canadian dollars and weight measurements, volume, distance and time.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations with limited standardized procedures. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions presented in written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of this job. The employee is occasionally required to lift 100 pounds or more. Proper vision capabilities are required.
- Provide exceptional customer service by efficiently and effectively moving clients’ belongings in both residential and commercial moves.
- Safely pack/move/unpack customer belongings by utilizing all of the proper moving equipment and techniques.
- Ensure proper organization/safety/security of the items in the truck.
- Ensure vehicles are properly signed in/out per use.
- Ensure compliance with the policies stated in training or by management.
- Fulfill and exceed client expectations in accordance to Sueland Inc. core values and mission statement.
- Contribute to a fair share of teamwork discussed for the job.
- Maintain appearance of the company, always be on job sites in clean Sueland Inc. uniforms and ensure proper personal hygiene.
- Participate and be an active contributor in improving procedures for moving.
- All other duties assigned by the supervisor on the job.
- Application deadline: 2022-05-05
- Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Up to $18.00 per hour
- Staff are expected to be vaccinated against Covid. To exercise social distancing as much as possible, the use of masks/gloves and living within the guidelines in/out of the workplace.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Part-time hours: 20-50 per week
- $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8-hour shift
- Supplemental pay types:
- Covid protocols are in place. This is a customer requirement.
- On the road